Easy mix with 1:1 proportion
Low viscosity, good flow ability
Room temperature cure or heat up cure
Thermal conduction, flame resistance
- Preparing: clean up the coating surface, remove the rust, dust, oil dirt.
- Pouring: weigh the silicone and catalyst correctly, mix silicone part A and part B thoroughly, pour onto the electronic components/surface after vacuum degassing.
- Curing: room temperature cure or heat-up cure is both workable.
- It should be use up after open the package, the material must be kept in a cool place sealed well, and it should avoid from contact with moisture in the air.
Note: Mechanical and electrical performance data tested at 25°C 7 days after curing, relative humidity of 55%; all the tested data is average value.
Packs are available in 5kg, 25kg and per drum.
Storage & Transportation
- Keep it from strong sunshine, heat, and store in cool & dry place, well sealed. It has a shelf life of 12 months.
- It can be stroked and transported as non-dangerous goods.